- Shopping online should never require you to give up any form of anonymity.
- At Ktrna.com we respect your rights to privacy, and if you decide to shop with us, the data stops here.
- Your personal information will never be sold or used by any other company in any way, shape or form. Period.
Personal Information vs. Personally Identifiable Information
- Personal Information is defined as your email address, home address, buying habits, company, phone number -- anything that you provide to us as part of the online purchasing experience.
- We do not share any of this information with other companies.
- In fact, unlike many companies, we do not sell Personally Unidentifiable information either.
- If you have yet to hear of this, it is where companies sell their database, but they remove all Personally Identifiable information, usually leaving things like zip codes, states, birthdates, etc.
- In summary, We do not sell ANY information, to anyone, at anytime... Ever.
Is my information secure?
- Protecting your order information is important to us. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your online order information as it is transmitted over the Internet.
- We own our security certificate, unlike many who used shared certificates, ours is authenticated and issued by a trusted certifying authority for our domain only.
- To check the security of your connection, look at the right-hand corner of your browser window after accessing the server. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser), then SSL is active.
- You can also double-check by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address will change from "http" to "https".
- Ktrna™ stores your personal information, allowing you to checkout even faster, track orders, receive special account holder offers and create address lists and gift reminders.
- To sign in, create a password, and shop Ktrna.com, you must have a valid email address. Enter your email address and a password along with the rest of the submission form to sign up for an account.
- Creating a password means you'll enjoy faster and easier shopping. To keep your personal information secure, do not use a password that can be easily guessed such as your username or your real name.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to “remember” you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a “session cookie”) or for multiple repeat visits (using a “persistent cookie”). They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in. Cookies may be set by the site that you are visiting (known as “first party cookies”), or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website (“third party cookies”).
Many of the cookies we use are only set if you are a registered user (so you don’t have to log in every time, for example), while others are set whenever you visit our website, irrespective of whether you have an account.